About OGAE Membership:
- Membership of OGAE UK is by subscription to Vision magazine published quarterly at intervals of approximately three months
- A renewal form for existing members is included in the winter issue of Vision which is normally published by mid-February each year
- People joining between 1st November and 31st May will receive a full 12 month membership including four issues of Vision
- Those joining between 1st June and 31st October* will receive a reduced 6 month membership including two issues of Vision
- All renewals between 20th September and 31st October will now be for the full 12 month period
What if I can't pay online?
OK.. so how do I become a member?
- Please follow the appropriate payment link detailed below. You must also submit an electronic photograph (see instructions below) at the time of payment and complete a membership registration form which should be sent to the address shown on the form. PayPal payments will be rejected if a registration form and photograph are not received within ten days of making payment.
|UK Individual Subscription||Annual Membership to OGAE UK including one copy of Vision magazine, produced quarterly.|
|UK Joint Subscription||Annual Membership for two people to OGAE UK including one copy of Vision magazine produced quarterly. Maximum of two people living at the same address. Proof of residency to be supplied upon request.|
Single Non-UK Subscription
|Annual Membership to OGAE UK for individuals residing in Eire, Europe and Worldwide including one copy of Vision magazine produced quarterly.|
|Joint Non-UK Subscription||Annual Membership to OGAE UK for two people to residing in Eire, Europe and Worldwide and including one copy of Vision magazine produced quarterly. Maximum of two people living at the same address. Proof of residency to be supplied upon request.|
OGAE Membership cards
Photo based membership cards are now compulsory for all new members of OGAE UK. A clear JPEG passport photograph (300 dpi 320x238 pixels), together with full name, address and membership number, should be emailed to the Membership Secretary This procedure also applies to existing members who would like to request a membership card.
PLEASE NOTE : OGAE UK CAN ONLY ACCEPT ELECTRONIC PHOTOGRAPHS THAT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA. ANY OTHER FORMAT, INCLUDING NON-ELECTRONIC PHOTOGRAPHS, WILL BE REJECTED AND DELAY THE PROCESSING OF MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS.
Photographs for new membership cards must be received by 1st December each year with cards issued by OGAE International no later than April of the following year. Depending on the date of joining or requesting a photo membership card, there may be a delay before your card is received. For those renewing annual membership of OGAE UK, a unique hologram sticker will be issued and should be attached to existing photo membership cards
OGAE UK Membership Terms & Conditions
- Membership of OGAE UK is by subscription to Vision – the OGAE UK Magazine that is issued four times a year at approximately three monthly intervals.
- The annual subscription period runs from 1st November to 31st October inclusive.
- Those members requesting an INDIVIDUAL SUBSCRIPTION will each receive a copy of Vision – the OGAE UK Magazine (four per 12 month period).
- Those members requesting a JOINT SUBSCRIPTION will receive one copy of Vision – the OGAE UK Magazine (four per 12 month period).
- Joint members must reside at the same address and provide proof of residency upon request.
- Cheques and Postal Orders are sent at the risk of the sender and OGAE UK will not be held responsible for any loss.
- Continuous membership of OGAE UK allows each individual member the chance to apply for the annual ballot providing the possible opportunity to purchase Eurovision tickets.
- Membership of OGAE UK DOES NOT guarantee that tickets will be offered.